B REFLECTIVE Éco COLORS™ - Retro-reflective adhesive sheet to be cut - black or silver white
- Universal signaling sticker to be cut
- Discreet by day and retro-reflective by night
- The kit: a sheet of 20 cm x 30 cm available in 2 colors (black and silver white)
- Multi-use and easy to install on any rigid surface
- Made in France
B REFLECTIVE retro-reflective stickers: a multi-use signaling device
The B REFLECTIVE adhesive sheet is universal and multi-use. Once cut to meet your needs and wishes, you can obtain several stickers to put on all your vehicles and equipment. Particularly suited to a daily use, you can stick these stickers on your bikes, motor scooters, light urban electric vehicles such as your scooter or the strollers of your children.
You can find the B REFLECTIVE board in two colors: black and white silver. The B REFLECTIVE black is just as reflective at night as the silver white one, which means that it reflect the light of the vehicle's headlights that you may encounter on your way to work or during your walks and rides on weekends. The choice of colors was particularly thought in order to stick (no pun intended!) to the style of your equipment.
The easy-to-cut and easy-to-install retro-reflective film
The B REFLECTIVE adhesive sheet is easy to cut with scissors or a box cutter. In order to realize really straight cuts, we suggest you to use a metal ruler and a box cutter. Of course if you want to give free rein to your imagination, you can use scissors for cutting out the shapes you have in mind to customize your equipment.
Small tip: at first feel free to make a pattern of the desired shape!
A particular retro-reflective technology
B REFLECTIVE makes use of a quality retro-reflective technology, and furthermore, made near us in Germany. In compliance with the EN 12899-1 (RA1 classification ; Type A) and ASTM D4956-09 (Type 1 coating) standards, it was originally designed for road signs, thus ensuring a high coefficient of retro-reflection. You can also use the B REFLECTIVE stickers to make your own signaling, to indicate your mailbox or your trash can for example.
This material is a retro-reflective self-adhesive that has many advantages among which its high resistance to weather conditions as well as to corrosion and solvents. Indeed, we don’t all have the opportunity to get our equipment and vehicles inside and it is essential to be able to find reflective stickers that last over time.
All the B REFLECTIVE products have undergone several tests to meet the constraints and requirements of the use of motorcycle, bike and others. To quickly test the efficiency of our reflective products, stay at least 2 meters away from the product, take a picture with and without flash!
B REFLECTIVE’s advice
- For more security at night, don’t hesitate in putting a retro-reflective device on your cloths and on those of your children.
- The best way to be visible on non-illuminated roads is to have a light object. You can be seen and you can see where you’re going (and riding).
- You followed the trend of the scooter but you don’t know anything more specific about it… it doesn’t matter because we wrote an article about the current regulations concerning these new light vehicles, the light urban electric vehicles.
- For / Surface
- All vehicles (adaptable)
Gyropod and Electric Unicycles
- Types of products
- Stickers à découper
- Mandatory equipments in France
- High visibility by night (and bad weather)
- + Discreet by day
- 1 side visibility
3 sides visibility
You might also like